Getting CBD oil products now seems to be much easier than ever. However, the availability of so many brands means that the chances of buying low-quality products are high. Remember that the medical cannabis market isn’t under any specific regulatory body. So, brands are easily popping up every day. However, there are brands such as Nuleaf Naturals that are considered game-changers. Let’s take a look at NuLeaf Naturals Brand Review including its pros and cons.
About NuLeaf Naturals
Nuleaf Naturals was first established in 2014. Its growth has been phenomenal, so to speak. Over the years, it has rapidly grown to be one of the top CBD oil brands. Its founders are not only serious entrepreneurs but they are extremely passionate about wellness and how CBD can help to facilitate this. The brand is known globally for its all-natural full-spectrum CBD oil products.
Why NuLeaf Naturals?
Why should you consider buying Nuleaf Naturals products? Even though there are many other brands in the market, there is no doubt that this is one of the best. There are several factors that make Nuleaf Naturals to stand out and they include:
When looking for the best CBD products, most people tend to consider domestic brands. Nuleaf Naturals is starting on a good food since its 100% owned by Americans. In addition to that, all of its operations are done in the US.
So, it’s a great investment source. Domestic CBD companies are the best since they normally use locally-sourced hemp products. The extracts are usually of high-quality, hence highly effective in easing medical complications.
Method of Extraction
There are several methods of extracting CBD. Some brands choose to use cheap alternatives in order to save money. This normally includes the use of solvents such as butane and hexane. However, such techniques are harmful and you may suffer from the risk of contamination.
However, this brand uses the supercritical CO2 extraction method. It’s super-effective and eliminates all toxic substances from the extract. Although the supercritical CO2 extraction method is quite expensive, it delivers the purest form of CBD,
Full-spectrum CBD products
There are many forms of CBD products. They include the likes of CBD isolate, broad-spectrum CBD, and then full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD is the best in delivering outstanding results. This is because it contains other cannabinoids that work synergistically to produce an entourage effect. Thus, full-spectrum oil can handle chronic and acute conditions efficiently and provide lasting results.
3rd-Party Lab Tests
We understand that the lack of a specific regulatory body means that there are a lot of fake products on the market. However, Nuleaf Naturals has taken an initiative to ensure that they sell products that are fit for animal and human consumption.
All the product batches from this company are usually sent to Steep hill Labs located in Berkeley, California. This happens immediately after the supercritical CO2 extraction. The lab reports are then made available to the public through the official website.
Potent CBD Content
We love the fact that these products contain super potent CBD content. The legal products normally come in low concentrations of 240 mg bottles. This range can go up to the monstrous highs of a 4,850 bottle. Generally, the high level of potency makes the full-spectrum CBD ideal for treating chronic pain, seizures, insomnia, and anxiety among others.
NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil Reviews
Nuleaf Naturals mainly sells full-spectrum CBD products. You can find these in different concentrations for various purposes. It should be noted that there are CBD products for human beings as well as pets. The CBD products include:
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD oil
This is a 60 mg/ mL whole-plant extract. It contains full-spectrum CBD that comes from naturally-occurring cannabinoids and terpenes that work synergistically. The product, therefore, has a high level of effectiveness which makes it suitable for treating and managing pain discomfort.
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Soft gel
Just like the full-spectrum oil, this CBD soft gel also exhibits synergistic effects. It contains cannabinoids and terpenes which work with the endocannabinoid system to promote general wellness. Soft gels provide convenience in taking CBD. This is because it comes in pre-dosed amounts i.e. each capsule contains 15 mg CBD.
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Pet Oil
The synergistic cannabinoids in this whole-plant extract help to treat different types of ailments in pets. It should be noted that most animals contain the endocannabinoid system. This means that giving them CBD products can have a significant impact on their whole wellness. You can give your cat, dog, or horse 3 mg of CBD daily for better health and general development.
Pros and Cons of Using Nuleaf Naturals CBD Products
Using products from this brand comes with several pros and cons and they include:
- Potent full-spectrum: There are three main types of CBD. However, full-spectrum CBD is mostly considered the most effective for easing chronic pain. This is because it works synergistically with the endocannabinoid system to produce powerful and lasting therapeutic effects.
- 3rd-Party Testing: This provides an effective way of publicly guaranteeing the purity and quality of the CBD oil. Nuleaf Naturals normally submits its CBD products to 3rd-party lab testing for verification purposes. If you can’t them, you can get this information in the form of a PDF.
- Organic Products: Nuleaf Naturals uses all-natural hemp plant extracts. The plants are usually cultivated using organic farming practices. During the manufacturing process, the company also uses an all-natural method of extraction that’s free of fillers or preservatives.
- Quite Expensive: The cost of these full-spectrum CBD products is quite high. If you compare Nuleaf Naturals products to others, you will find that they are more expensive. However, you can use coupon codes and discounts to cut down the total costs.
- Only sells CBD oils: Nuleaf Naturals only sells CBD oils. It’s a generally simple company with one range of product variations. CBD users definitely need a broad range of products ranging from gummies to vape oil. This is important in catering to the different needs of various customers.
Nuleaf Naturals CBD Oil Dosing
One drop of normally contains 2.4 mg of CBD regardless of the concentration. Note that each ml has 50 mg cannabinoid. So, you can make the appropriate dosage estimates for yourself depending on your needs. If you are giving it to your pet, then you can determine the dosage based on weight:
- Less than 25 lbs.: 2 drops: 1-2 times a day.
- Between 25-50 lbs.: 4 drops: 1-2 times a day.
- Between 50-75 lbs.: 6 drops: 1-2 times a day.
- Over 75 lbs.: 8+ drops: 1-2 times a day.
Nuleaf Naturals CBD Oil Pricing
The CBD oil products come in different concentrations. Those with low concentration are the cheapest will the most expensive products have the highest CBD oil concentrations. Below is an overview of five concentration sizes of Nuleaf CBD oil for humans.
- 240mg: 100 drops for $38.50.
- 725mg: 300 drops for $99. A 6-pack costs $434.
- 1450mg: 600 drops for $179. A 2-pack costs $264.
- 2425mg: 1000 drops for $239. A 2-pack costs $439 while a 6-pack costs $1053.60.
- 4850mg: 2000 drops for $439. A 3-pack costs $1053.60 while a 6-pack costs $1953.40.
If you are going for CBD oil for pets, the price range includes:
- 240mg: 100 drops for $38.50
- 725mg: 300 drops for $99
- 1450mg: 600 drops for $179
Where to Buy NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil?
You can buy Nuleaf CBD oil products from retail storefronts all the US. Additionally, you can find them in some specified dispensaries. However, the brand is keen on maintaining its product. So, the best place to buy the full-spectrum product is directly from the manufacturer’s website.
About NuLeaf Naturals Customer Service
Generally, the customer service is good. You need to understand that they are readily available and conveniently send lab results to anyone who needs it. If you have questions or recommendations, you can easily engage them through direct calls via phone or email.
The brand also offers fast-shipping services. This is quite impressive, particularly to those who are keen on using CBD products as soon as possible. It’s quite impressive the Nuleaf Naturals normally offers free shipping throughout the country via the USPS priority mail.
What if you do not reside in America? Well, Nuleaf Naturals ships to up to 40 countries. They have a good returns policy. So, if the CBD oil products don’t meet your needs, then you can always return them and get a refund.
To sum up, it’s clear that Nuleaf Naturals is an outstanding brand. If you are looking for quality full-spectrum CBD oil for yourself or pet, then this is a good alternative. The brand offers its customers 100% organic CBD oil that’s available in different concentrations for different needs. Always make sure that you exercise caution when using such products to minimize the chances of potential side effects.